| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanaimo, Bc in November is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 189.5mm (7.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:30 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanaimo, Bc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanaimo, Bc:
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) NW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) WNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 133.8 kms (83.1 miles) W
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) N
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 178.6 kms (111 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) E
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) SSE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) SSE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SSE